Redirects the user to the Power BI Report Viewer URL found in the iframe src attribute.
[PowerBI Direct Report Redirector] is a powerful and user-friendly Chrome extension designed to streamline your experience when working with Power BI Report Server (On-Prem Version). With a single click, this extension allows you to directly access the source URL of the embedded Power BI report, opening it in a new tab for an enhanced and focused Full-Screen view.
- Automatically detects Power BI Report Viewer iframes within the active web page.
- Provides a direct link to the source URL of the Power BI report in case you want to only copy & Paste the URL to users.
- Opens the Power BI report in a new tab with just one click, allowing for a more in-depth analysis.
- Compatible with any website containing a Power BI Report Server even inside Company internal Networks.
How to use:
1. Install the [PowerBI Direct Report Redirector extension].
2. Navigate to a web page containing a Power BI Report Server Portal.
3. Click the [PowerBI Direct Report Redirector] extension icon in your browser toolbar.
4. The extension will display a direct link to the Power BI report, or a message indicating that no Power BI Report Viewer iframe was found on the current page.
5. Click the "Open Power BI Report" button to open the Power BI report in a new tab.
Whether you're a data analyst, business professional, or simply someone who needs quick access to Power BI reports, PowerBI Direct Report Redirector is the perfect tool to enhance your productivity and optimize your data visualization experience.
This is used for enterprises who prefer to share only direct Report links to users instead of full access to the portal and folders.