Some description id
Magic Bar provides users with a new way to search the web. Please keep in mind that this extension is KEYBOARD operated. Once you activate Magic Bar, you can type queries and then hit the right arrow key to select icon suggestions.
Here's some of what Magic Bar can do for you:
1. If you start to type a search query, such as "HO", Magic Bar will show you a large logo for Home Depot above the search bar, and some pages within Home Depot under the search bar. For example, Tools, Rentals, and Garden might show up under the search bar.
2. If you're doing a longer query, once you type the SPACEBAR, you get results as logos above the search bar. These results come from a combination of sources including the Microsoft Bing API. This can be particularly helpful for queries where: a) the only thing you really care about is the source/domain b) you think the first result will probably solve your query c) you want to open a bunch of tabs - you can hit COMAND + ENTER, and each of the results pops open in a new tab.
3. If you'd like to save some pages for quick access, you can do that in our next version.
4. If you want traditional Google results, you may type a query and simply press the ENTER key to go to the Google SERP for that query.
5. If you type a query and then hit the TAB key, you'll get the result in a new tab focused. If you hit the SHIFT key, it'll open in the background.