This extension enables editing a Power Automate flow definition as JSON.
The Chrome extension that enables editing a Power Automate flow definition as JSON.
The reason behind creating this extension is constantly struggling with repetitive tasks in the flow authoring workflow like replacing a SharePoint site's URL or changing the variable name.
- Edit a Power Automate flow as JSON in your browser.
- Workflow definition JSON schema validation.
- Rich text manipulation features thanks to Monaco Editor (VS Code).
- Validating actions using "Flow Checker".
- More features may come in future :)
How to use it
1. Get the extension.
2. Open the flow edit page in the Power Automate/Power Apps portal.
3. Click the extension icon.
4. Edit your flow!
Added support for opening a flow from the new Power Automate portal and Power Apps portal.
- The authentication token is not refreshed automatically at this moment. Sometimes might be necessary to refresh the flow's page that was used to open the extension.