Quickly play or add a Youtube video (playlist) to Potplayer using buttons on the site or context menu and also via middle-click
> HOW TO USE IT: You need to install the latest version of PotPlayer to get it working - https://potplayer.daum.net <
PotPlayer is a media player developed for Windows by Daum Communications. Player can play Youtube videos and videos from any other urls if it's direct video link.
To open a Youtube video (playlist) in Potplayer you can use the buttons on the site or you can use the menu items from the context menu (the right-click popup bar) on a Youtube link or on the actual Youtube page.
You can also use middle click on a Youtube page or a link to open it directly in the player. In order for that to work, you need to open the extension's preferences and enable the necessary features.
Optional features (disabled by default):
- auto-pause a video in Youtube player;
- play video using middle mouse click on youtube.com/watch* page;
- open a Youtube link in the player using middle mouse click on a link;
- «Open link in player» in the context menu for any link;
- «Add link to player» in the context menu for any link