Save web pages to read later with one click! Saves pages to the Pocket online service.
posthoc is an unofficial Chrome Extension for for Pocket (formerly Read it Later).
posthoc is designed for speed. Save your pages and move on.
Pocket is a web site that saves pages for you to read later from the same computer or another computer.
This extension features:
- Save page to Pocket using popup
- Save page to Pocket instantly (one click to save a page)
- Close current tab immediately after saving page
- Save instantly by right-clicking on a page or link
- View list of recently saved pages
You'll need to set up a Pocket account before using this extension. Once you have an account, set up the Pocket username and password in the extension options screen. (Right-click the blue posthoc icon to get to the options screen.)
Please send feedback or support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0.5 (03-25-2013) Updated to support Pocket and Google Extensions manifest v2
- 0.4 (09-14-2011) Renamed to posthoc