Add sticky notes to your favorite web pages.
Notes will be loaded automatically each time you visit the page again.
The notes can be created in the same page or in the extension Dashboard page, and can be blank notes or with the selected text on the page. Notes can be filtered by domain, web page or without filter. There are lots of possibilities!
All notes are stored by using the Chrome Storage API. There are some advantages with it like the automatically sync of your notes between browsers, and some limitations with the data storage quota (https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/storage#property-sync).
Version 0.0.1.4 - Release notes:
### Bug fixes
- Remove XMLHttpRequest url validation, provokes wrong behaviours in some login pages.
Version 0.0.1.3 - Release notes:
- Upgrade jquery to v3.5.1
- Do not reload pages when the extension is installed and when you manually enable/disable it.
### Bug fixes
- css fixes to avoid breaking the layout of IMDB web pages: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension/issues/1
- Set right options page icon
- Auto-show nots in a wrong `hide` state.
Version 0.0.1.2 - Release notes:
- Import/Export note. Globally, by domain or individually.
- Customized shapes: notes with experimental shapes (arrows, tv, talk-bubbles, etc).
- Decrease minimum note width and height.
- Menu improvements: note options & new shapes under a new submenu.
- Improvements in navigation from "Note list". Recover GET params from the page where the note was created.
- Minor improvements & bug fixes.
More info at: http://postitall.txusko.com/extension.html
Source code available on github: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension
Bug report: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension/issues
This is the an alpha release, so it will probably have some bugs. If you find some of them, create an issue on github, an entry on the help tab or send me an email. Be patient, I will fix it as soon as I can.