Portal is awesome! Install my Portal themes to get Portal HD wallpapers in every new tab.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of Portal everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love Portal!!, like me, I've created this Portal New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Portal and Portal 2 wallpapers. Shuffle all Portal and Portal 2 pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Portal themes only. More HD wallpapers of Portal and Portal 2 will be added soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added """"Most Visited sites"""" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose """"Remove from Chrome"""".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT PORTAL SERIES:
- Portal is a series of first-person puzzle-platform video games developed by Valve Corporation. Set in the Half-Life universe, the two main games in the series, Portal (2007) and Portal 2 (2011), center on a woman, Chell, forced to undergo a series of tests within the Aperture Science Enrichment Center by a malicious artificial intelligence computer, GLaDOS, that controls the facility. Each test involves using the "Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device" - the "portal gun" - that creates a human-sized wormhole-like connection between nearly any two flat surfaces. The player-character or objects in the game world may move through portals, their momentum conserved. This allows complex "flinging" maneuvers to be used to cross wide gaps or perform other feats to reach the exit for each test chamber. A number of other mechanics, such as lasers, light bridges, tractor funnels, and turrets, exist to aid or hinder the player's goal to reach the exit.
- The Portal games are noted for bringing students and their projects from the DigiPen Institute of Technology into Valve and extending their ideas into the full games. The portal concept was introduced by the game Narbacular Drop and led to the basis for the first game. Another game, Tag: The Power of Paint, formed the basis of surface-altering "gels" introduced in Portal 2.
- Both games have received near-universal praise, and have sold millions of copies. The first game was released as part of a three-game compilation, The Orange Box, and though intended as a short bonus feature of the compilation, was instead considered the highlight of the three. Its success led to the creation of the much longer Portal 2, which included both single player and cooperative player modes; it too received mostly positive critical reviews. In addition to the challenging puzzle elements, both games are praised for its dark humor, written by Erik Wolpaw, Chet Faliszek, and Jay Pinkerton, voice work by actors Ellen McLain, Stephen Merchant, and J.K. Simmons, and musical songs by Jonathan Coulton. A number of spin-off media have been developed alongside the games, and several of the game elements have become parts of Internet memes.