Makes links of Bible references for included King James Bible. View via popup or separate window. Supports reference entry.
Popverse is a stand-alone Bible reference linking system that allows users to view the King James Bible text of any reference on an online or local webpage in a popup or separate browser window. Popverse has powerful features not found with other linking systems,
* Fully Self-Contained; KJV Bible Included
PopVerse does not rely on online sources. The entire King James Bible text is included and access to it is instantaneous. It works perfectly offline.
* Instant Reference Context Viewing
Clicking a linked reference will cause a small browser "Chapter Window" to open showing the entire Bible chapter with highlighted references(s).
* Context Menu Verse List
A Right-click will open a Verse List from References option where the text of all the Bible references on a page will be loaded in the "Verse List Window."
* Easy Reference Entry
A simple click of the PopVerse icon will open a Quick Reference Entry where the user can enter a reference to view. Entries can also be made in the Chapter Window.
* Optional Cross References Display
In the Chapter Window there is a button to turn on key cross references for each verse from the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge. Up to four cross references will be shown.
* Freedom From Unwanted Promotion
The user is in full control and is never taken off the current page to an online web page which can include ads, nag messages, and other promotions.
Popverse works automatically. It will instantly scan every page you visit for Bible references and link them to the included King James Bible text.
- Will now work with image maps
- Correct errors in cross-references
- Updated to work with Chrome 50
- Fixed issue with corrupted layout on some web pages
- Option to View Key TSK Cross-References in Chapter Window
- Ability to Instantly Toggle Cross-Reference Panel On/Off
- Verse Entry Available in Chapter Window
- Option to Link Partial references (i.e. "3:16")
- Verse List References Are Now Links
- Several Appearance Modifications
- New Options Page
- Can Select Popup and Window Color
- Ability to Enable/Disable PopVerse from Icon
- A Badge on Icon Showing Number of Inserted Links on Page
- Now Blocks "Remote Linking Scripts" allowing pages to be Linked by PopVerse
- Can Now Recognize Even More References
- Added Reference Entry capability under icon.
- Size and Position of chapter and verse list windows is now saved.
- Added Prev/Next chapter buttons to Chapter Display Window.
- Can now right-click on links for verse list menu.
- Slightly modified reference finding code to link more references.
- Initial Release