Removes and prevents popups, overlays and cookie notifications, other tools do not. Enjoy the original look of the internet.
PopUpOFF is a tool, allowing you, my dear potential user, to forget about closing infinite popups that interrupt you from reading/watching or whatever you do on the vast spaces of the internet.
I doubt you haven't faced sites, where you came just to read article and now leaving cause there are annoying things everywhere. So have I.
So, shortly, what my extension does? It removes (in a few modes) popups, windows, panels, bars, overlays, omnipresent cookie notifications, that prevent you from enjoyment here, in the internet. It allows you to scroll page down even if website forbids you. It's absolutely free and open source. You can find more info here: https://romanisthere.github.io/PopUpOFF-Website/
Pros and cons
+ Free - and will always be, open-sourced.
+ Ultra-lightweight. You can check size at right side and compare to different blockers - sometimes it's about 100 times. Don't trust anyone who says, that size doesn't matter.
+ PopUpOFF blocks all stuck to screen elements, not only popups. You will not find another extension like this in store.
+ You can write to me about any questions or suggestions, that you have - better about this tool, though - I will answer you. We can discuss any improvement!
- It's addictive. For real, there will no way back if you start to use it.
+- I still develop it and going to. It means, that there will be new features, but sometimes there could be bugs. It's common to any application, that you use, no one will write about it, but I want to be honest.
That is it. Get your piece of better internet, send me feedback. Not saying goodbye. Have a good time!
- add tutorial
- add developer's supervision - list of websites where user can't use extension by default settings
- add options page with opportunity to disable supervision and repeat tutorial
- add messages in popup - reload button and link to options page
- rework of easy mode. 3 steps check - position -> content -> semantic
- prevent script from executing if there are problems with memory
- improve performance
- fixed bug: after enable "easy" mode activated "hard" one
- fixed bug: wrong adress writing to storage
- remove "everywhere" mode due feedback
- element's check is tightened
- improve performance
- fix minor bugs
- release version - do not ask why