Access to a floating multilingual Google™ Translate popup on any webpage
"Popup View for Google™ Translate" add-on lets you have access to the beloved Google Translate on any websites. Upon selecting a word or sentence, a bubble appears near the selected area, allow you to load Google™ Translate inside the page instead of switching to a new tab and load it there. This view automatically hides when it losses focus, so there is no need to close this window manually.
1. Panel view of Google Translate on any website
2. Right-click context menu to open selected text in Google Translate
3. Links on the panel to open Google Define or Google Translate.
For bug reports please visit:
Please note that the sole purpose of this add-on is to provide an easier way to access the official Google Translate. There is NO intention of misleading users that this product is offered by Google. It is just a small tool to help you have access to the beloved translator easier.
1. There is a new option to use right-click instead of the bubble mode. Activating the right-click menu-item disables the bubble selection mode.
2. It is now possible to translate the entire page using the toolbar button. If it is not needed, hide the button
3. It is now possible to remove the right-click context-menu items for page and links actions (Bing translation and Google translation)