Poppit is a very beautiful balloon shooting game with bow and arrows.
Do you love archery? Want to see arrows flying around and hitting some colorful balloons? Well this is your opportunity to experience such fun and excitement. A new game application has been developed called Poppit which features bows and arrows and some colorful balloons floating randomly on the screen. The Poppit is a shooting game that stimulates the players hand to eye coordination. The game is fun to play with and you can rack up scores and compete with friends and family members.
Basically, the poppit game is a very simple game. It does not feature a complicated method of playing the game but rather, improves the players’ skills in terms of coordination and precision. Moreover, this game is beneficial for kids because it will stimulate the kid’s crisp coordination which ultimately leads to quick thinking ability. This game is also best for rehabilitating adults who suffers from lack of hand to eye coordination due to some bodily disorder. Overall, the Poppit game has more benefits compared to what other games has to offer.
What are the features of the Poppit game and how to play it?
The game features simple and easily understood objects. First and foremost, you will see the bow and arrow on the left lower corner of your screen which you manipulate by holding with the mouse’s left button. On the upper left corner, the number of arrows that you have and the number of balloons that you’ve missed will be reflected there. Every time you shoot away an arrow, it will automatically deduct that arrow from the total arrows that you have. Opposite of that area, you will see your score being reflected on the upper right corner of the screen. When you hit a balloon which account for ten points each, it will be automatically reflected on this area. At the right bottom corner, you will see the mute button.
Overall, the appearance of the games interface is very pleasant because it resembles the sky with a few clouds moving around as well. So you don’t really have to strain your eyes in looking for your target.
In order to shoot an arrow, you only have to click-hold-pull then release the right mouse button then your arrow flies towards a target. However, hitting the balloons may be difficult because the arrows do not fly straight. You have to study angles and trajectory in order to estimate or adjust your aim in order to hit the balloons that are flying around. While holding the left button of the mouse and moving it up and down, you are able to change your aim whether to shoot it at the farthest distance or at close range, high and low. This makes the game easy and enjoyable to play with because the players do not have anything else on their mind like what other games require of them.
Although some gamer may say that the target are too small to hit and the speed is too fast, still it couldn’t be denied that thus bow and arrows game is very beneficial for both the young and the old. Being able to enjoy a simple game can also bring relief to body that is filled with stressed and aches.
Poppit inspired by archery
The Poppit game features one of the oldest weapons known to mankind, the bow and arrow. The use of bow and arrow in its early years requires skills in archery. Archers of the olden times were highly precise in their targeting skill which makes them a deadly addition to a countries army. The poppit game applied the same concept in order to make their game relevant and effective in teaching players to be highly precise in their approach on anything concerning life. To further understand the poppit game, we need to look at the essential effects of archery in a person’s life.
The unique benefits of archery
Aside from the physical advantages that archery can give us, there are two specific benefits that does not affect the physical capacity of the player instead changes the person’s entirety. Here are the two character enhancing benefits that can be achieved by practicing archery.
• Social benefits – a person who practices archery can be as competitive as those playing physical games. However, the best benefit we can get from playing with bows and arrows are the following. In archery, you are blessed with character development traits like being time conscious, respect for others; it also requires you to be cooperative. Furthermore, it also forms a good habit, develops communications skills and strengthens friendship bonds. These traits are essential in a person’s life and can only lead him to a brighter future.
• Emotional benefits – emotions sometimes gets the best of us. Sometimes, because of what we feel or the situation that we are in, we can be so destructive and unable to function accordingly. Archery can be used to serve as an outlet of negative emotions. Hitting targets it likened to screaming and shouting and stress and negative emotions are released during such activities which at the end, aids the individual in becoming at ease with his or herself.
With this concept of archery applied on the Poppit game, it is more of a likely possibility that the people who play the game are also able to develop such traits, and who wouldn’t like to have those positive traits?
An inexpensive hobby
Finding a hobby can be at times difficult and time consuming and one of the most dreadful aspects of having a hobby is that most of the hobbies that are available require quite a sum of money. This is why there are a number of people who choose not to have a hobby at all. However, there are a lot of hobbies to choose from in which require too much money. Archery for example is one of the oldest skill that have been developed centuries past that still exist today and it is one of the sports included in the Olympics.
Furthermore, archery has now been a source of inspiration of an online game application which applies the methods used in real archery like aim, precision and trajectory. On the other hand, being able to learn how to properly shoot arrows is very rewarding and unique among other things because there are only a few people playing this game.
Here are the great benefits of learning archery
• Archery improves confidence and concentration – in every shot that you make with your bow and arrow; you are to be aware of a lot of things like the weather, the wind and distance of a target. Being able to focus on the things that archery requires can overall make you concentrate better without being distracted so easily. Once you have developed these skills, you will then notice that you are more focus on other things and be more effective in other things that you want to try.
• Archery, a great source of fun and satisfaction – hitting a target can be so satisfying after you’ve tried a thousand shots or so. It is fun because you are able to compete with other archers who also enjoy having an opponent for a friendly match.
• Archery is not expensive - most people may think that the equipment’s needed to practice or play archery are expensive but they are poorly mistaken. There are other ways to enjoy archery without spending too much. Going to an archery club can greatly lessen your expense because they have tools and equipment’s for such activities.
Safety tips on archery
Archery can also be dangerous to both the archer and the by standers. Overall, when we see an archery competition, audience are quite positioned in an area that is far and specifically behind the archers. Furthermore, the other competitors also keep their distance when a fellow archer sets for his or her turn. These safety regulations are being observed in order to avoid any accident since archers are using sharp and pointed arrows to hit their targets and it very dangerous, deadly even, if these arrows fly towards the audience because of the sudden shift in the wind or other factors that might change and arrows direction once fired.
In order to be safer when playing or watching archery, let us observed these following safety tips
• Wear safety googles – avoid being accidentally pokes in the eye especially when assembling your bow and attaching your arrow.
• Transport your equipment in a case to avoid any damage or injury from your own equipment.
• See to it that your fingers are free from the strings before firing your arrow otherwise you will get nasty cuts from your arrow or you strings.
• Hold your bow properly when aiming at the target. Keep your fingers away from the flight deck or in between the cables of your bow.
• Practice in an open area. Determine your target properly before firing your arrow and be sure that you have a clear shot.
• Ever point you loaded bow anywhere during any competition. You will become a threat if you do and might send a message that might not be appreciated by the audience. If you are not ready, release your hold on the string after removing your arrow from your bow.
• Never shoot when there are a lot of people close to you. Make sure that you are at a safer distant from them to avoid any injuries. Or, you could ask them to keep distance from you while making your shot.
These safety tips in archery are from the experts of the game, people who know more about the ins and out of archery and for us to enjoy the game, we should observe these tips in order to avoid any injury at all.