This extension attaches icons near addresses on web pages. Click it, then the map will appear in the page.
Do you know where "1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington" is on the map?
This extension recognizes US address, then pop up the Google Maps.
Here are features:
(1) Recognizes US, Canada & Japanese address. Matching accuracy is average over eighty percents,
(2) Open a map in the same tab. You can check the address immediately when you find addresses on web sites.
(3) You can also open the map from context menu. This extension recognizes the address which is contented in your select text.
* only v1.1.0 is not available this function. Sorry.
(4) You can search around spots and/or directions from the address.
(5) Fit to latter size paper when you want to print the map.
*Note that this extension recognizes only US, Canada and Japanese addresses. The other countries will be applied later. Also this one cannot perfect recognize. It sometimes show the map different position. Please use this map as reference information.
- Canada is also available.
- Bug fixed : Internal js error.
- Bug fixed : Search button doesn't work.
- Add : Train station, airport are added to the around search select for US.
- Add : Weather, traffic layer are added to the toolbar.
- Changed : QR code is hidden, but it is available for print to paper.
- Hike address recognition for US addresses.
- Bug fixed : Some categories for around search doesn't work in English mode.
- Bug fixed : Recognizing address.
- Changed : The around search for US uses from Google Places API to Yelp! API.
- Changed : Provides filling spots information for Japanese with gogo.gs API.
- Bug fixed : Recognizing address doesn't work well in ja.foursquare.com pages.
- Recognizing speed, matching accuracy are improved.
- Implement new function as context menu.
- Bug fixed : Flash object appears on a map.