The Pomodoro Technique - Focus. Relax. Improve. Achieve.
Pomodoro Technique is a time management method by Francesco Cirillo in the 1980s
*****There are six steps in the original technique*****
1. Decide on the task to be done.
2. Set the Pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes).
3. Work on the task.
4. End work when the timer rings and put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
5. If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (3–5 minutes) and then return to step 2; otherwise continue to step 6.
6. After four Pomodoros, take a longer break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step 1.
Application developed by Linh Okita and Nyan.