Task management with Pomodoro Technique
Let's try Pomodoro Technique by using "Pomodoro it"!
* Pomodoro Technique is
A task management method suggested by Francesco Cirillo who is an Italian software engineer in 1987.
We can work more efficiently and focused cause of intervals; work for 25min., break for 5min., work for 25min., break for 5min.,... .
Pomodoro comes from the Italian word for tomamo, the name "Pomodoro Technique" is derived from an episode that Cirillo did work with the intervals by using a kitchen timer shaped like tomato.
1. Set the URLs you'd like to block
2. Tap the icon to start timer
3. Can't open blocked Web pages during Work time
* No waste: it does not require useless processing power by the auto-turnoff function
* Easy to use: you never lose how to use thanks to the simple structure