Show an icon in the address bar when it detects some Polymer and Custom components.
Just a simple Chrome Extension that shows an icon in the address bar whenever it detects some Polymer and Custom components.
Source code is available at https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension
- Fixed extension to work with current versions of Chrome. Thank you hdelossantos@: https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension/pull/14
- Add a tinted background highlight. Thank you (again) Eric Bidelman: https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension/issues/1#issuecomment-235926860
- Listen for `dom-change` events to show icon. Thank you Eric Bidelman: https://github.com/beaufortfrancois/polymer-ready-chrome-extension/issues/13#issuecomment-235654565
- New icon ;)
- Made popup items toggleable on click.
- Handles Google Polymer Elements.
- Show Page Action when "WebComponentsReady" event is fired.
- Use https://customelementsio.herokuapp.com/ to improve speed thanks (again) to Jake Johnson
- Find more custom elements thanks to Jake Johnson
- Changed background page to event page
- Fixed font size