This extension brings several upgrades to the Polychain Monsters website, besides helping you figure out your Polymon value.
With the purpose of helping users understand a bit more about the Polychain Monsters world, the extension from PMON.tools will make your life easier by adding a few shortcuts to the "what is my polymon worth" deal.
For now, what can the extension do?
• PMON.tools creates a shortcut on each polymon, that takes you to the scv.finance market with the filters you specify already applied.
• You can manage the filters directly on the extension, choosing by type, horn, color, glitter and auction or fixed-price.
• The individual score for every polymon is added to them so you can easily see exactly how many points that individual polymon is giving you, without having to go through all the complex math stuff.
• Once you open your polymon, the trait rarity numbers will be updated from pink to blue and show the actual (REAL) chance of getting that polymon, rather than the estimate given by the website. (Black is 0.05%, not ~1%)
• And much more to come in the future, stay tuned at PMON.tools.
This is our first release and we have a few updates and new functionalities to be added soon as well.