The most powerful photo editing tool on Chrome. Works offline.
Our support email is email@example.com. App last updated on Jan 20th, 2017.
Used by the world's most professional photographer, Polarr offers powerful auto-enhancement tools and advanced filters for every detail of your photo.
Update in 4.7.0: Right click on a filter and watch of play a filter tutorial.
Update in 4.6.0: Introducing color themes, EXIF viewers and new watermark tools!
Update in 4.5.0: Introducing text editing tools and account based login system.
Update in 4.0.1: New interactive step-by-step tutorials to teach you photo editing basics.
Update in 4.0.0: Mega update, new interface, much higher performance, and new tools
Update in 3.3.1: Latest Chrome OS update broke Polarr and we just fixed it
Update in 3.2.8: Added coordinate display for curves, fix potential crash
Update in 3.2.7: Fixed watermark rotation issue, fixed file extension issue
Update in 3.2.6: Calibrated downsampling to prefer quality over frame rate
Update in 3.2.4: Minor fix for translations and drag and drop experience
Update in 3.2.3: Fix batch export related issues and freezing
Update in 3.2.2: Added 9 more filter packs (require pro upgrade)
Update in 3.2.1 : Allow quality and size settings for batch export
Update in 3.2.0 : FIx potential issues of app failed to start after crash
Update in 3.1.0 : Ability to export custom filters and import filter presets exported by other users.
• Complete set of color masking and brushing tools
• Multiple local and brush adjustments
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Batch export with filters
• Experimental support for most popular RAW formats Performance
• At 5MB, Polarr is the smallest and most efficient photo editor for Chrome
• Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
• Drop images directly into the app from other apps
• Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
• Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
• Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
• Expandable and collapsible workspace
• Responsive window size to fit your screen
• Experimental support for most popular RAW formats
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
• Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color masking, Brushing
• Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
• Multiple brushing and color masking tools
• Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert Cropping and Tilting
• Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
• Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
• Infinite undo and redo on your photos
• Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
• Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Feeding the Polarr team! : Note that you have an option to pay to upgrade to pro version of the app. The free version gives you all the basic functionality of the app, and you can optionally choose to upgrade to pro version through purchase. The pro version gives you full text editing tools, 12 extra filter packs, ability to batch export and create your filters, as well as enable local adjustments. By upgrading to pro, you are feeding our team and helping us keep maintaining and updating the app.