The most powerful photo editor on Chrome. Only 3MB and works offline.
This version of the app has been deprecated and no longer maintained. It will still be available for download. Please use Polarr Photo Editor instead (we no longer use 2,3 or 4 in the name of the app, but you could find the version number to be 4.x)
1) ARW and RW2 support is experimental and might not work on your machine.
2) If you see files exported as a text file, you can manually append ".JPG" during export.
3) If you see black exported images, this is due to graphic card incompatibility, we're sorry.
4) If you see graphic card doesn't satisfy the requirement of Polarr suddenly, try uninstall, restart machine and re-install app.
Update in 3.3.1: Latest Chrome OS update broke Polarr and we just fixed it
Update in 3.2.8: Added coordinate display for curves, fix potential crash
Update in 3.2.7: Fixed watermark rotation issue, fixed file extension issue
Update in 3.2.6: Calibrated downsampling to prefer quality over frame rate
Update in 3.2.4: Minor fix for translations and drag and drop experience
Update in 3.2.3: Fix batch export related issues and freezing
Update in 3.2.2: Added 9 more filter packs (require pro upgrade)
Update in 3.2.1 : Allow quality and size settings for batch export
Update in 3.2.0 : FIx potential issues of app failed to start after crash
Update in 3.1.0 : Ability to export custom filters and import filter presets exported by other users.
From high-precision light and color tools, to advanced clarity and dehaze settings, to the ability to create and save your own filters. Polarr is the ideal photo editor for bloggers, students, and photo professionals alike. Now with the ability to batch export your photos, adding watermark, and using keyboard shortcuts, Polarr Photo Editor is also the most efficient photo editing tool available on Chrome.
Slim: At 3MB, it is the smallest, yet the most full-featured photo editing app for Chrome.
Sleek: Sharp and elegant UI with full keyboard shortcut supports, designed with you in mind.
Supercharged: Pro editing features, and export all photos in batch at your desired quality.
- Designed for mouse and touch
- Proprietary high precision sliders
- Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
- Expandable and collapsible workspace
- Responsive and adjustable UI
- Hand-crafted collection of 50 filters
- Import multiple and exports in batch
- Color: temperature, tint, contrast
- Light: exposure, highlights and shadows
- Detail: clarity, sharpen, denoise
- Atmosphere: diffuse and dehaze
- Optics: distortions, vignette, fringing
- Advanced HSL and RGB Curve tools
- Filter blending and mixing tools
- Highlights/shadows toning tools
- Multiple local adjustments areas
- Circular and gradient filters
- Powerful cropping and aspect control
- Create custom filters based on history
- Export photo at different settings
- Persistent edit history tracking
- Infinite undo and redo
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Watermarks tool
*The app automatically reduces its rendering quality and frame rate on low performance machines.
*Experimental RAW support for certain camera files (CR2, RAF, NEF), etc. The app only extracts the high-def JPEG from RAW on most chromebooks and will only do RAW decoding for very fast machines at this point.
Web version available online at www.polarr.co.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or more information.