Used with your PocketiTel Cloud PBX to receive call-, voicemail- and chat messages, and Click2Dial from any webpage.
Pocketitel Cloud Extension.
Receive pop-up notifications for
- Incoming calls (with click to answer or reject),
- Incoming Chat messages (with click to replay),
- New Voice mail messages (with click to play the message).
Clicking on the Browser icon will display the POPUP Menu. Which allows you to:
- Open Your Portal quickly (Open your Portal web page)
- Enter a number to Dial (enter a number using keypad or the on screen keypad and click the Dial button to make a call)
- Search for another user to dial and click the Dial button to make a call
- Search for another user and click the Chat button to make a Chat call.
- Use Quick Dial Keys
- View Recent calls
- Link to Pocketitel HomePage
- Link to the Help
- Link to the Options web page (This allows you to change setting see Options below)
Click To Dial:
- You can highlight any numbers on a web page and right click to dial them.
- Also there are short-cut keys to allow you to dial any number in your clipboard.
- You can turn on and off each of the types of notifications.
- Option to Auto-Reject callers who do not show CLI.
- Option to Auto-Answer all incoming calls.
- Option to Set Forward to voice mail or set a type of DND when you PC becomes Locked.
- Edit Quick Dial Keys
What's New for 3.1 to 4.5:
- Fixed: Extension not handling the condition when a user has the DND option removed by the Admin.
- Fixed: Missed call and Voicemail badge location in the Popup.
- Fixed: Issue where Win 10 would only display an Incoming call Notification once.
- Fixed: Removed the requirement for Cookies in the manifest file.
- Fixed: Can close portal frame if portal frame has js error on it.
- Added: support for New one Click to Dial (without having to high-lite the number first)
- Added: Hook and sidebar with access to Portal as part of the embedded Context script
- Added: support for Menu in Sidebar to access your Video Meetings
- Added: Position of hook stored.
- Added: Hook and SideBar portal frame cannot move off visible page (also for browser resize).
- Added: Login/logout and enabled/disable of extension dealt with better (i.e. the hook/frame + click2dial are all updated on already open tabs).
- Added: Improved hook sliding up/down.
- Added: Hook and SideBar portal frame are now displayed: fixed, which will keep them in place in the page scrolls.
webRTCIPHandlingPolicy flag set to 'default_public_interface_only' to improve ice candidate gathering
bug fix for 'Display a notification for incoming chat messages' checkbox in options not appearing
new check box in options to enable side bar [default is off]
Answer and chat focus (notifications) for webphone
Bug fixes for, showing chat, showing correct portal frame and opening new tab on specified frames.
Fix for diversion speed dials (now have # added in storage) new speed dial layout in local storage.
Fix for dial from clipboard.