PlusOne Counter Button: Keep track everything you need only with a click of a Button
Adds a counter controlled by a button to your Toolbar
If you want to keep track everything you need with a counter that can be incremented by clicking a button, this extension is the right tool for you.
- The default step is 1.
- You'll be able to setup the step by any value, positive or negative;
- Reset the counter or do a -1 (or a negative step) by doing Right click on the button;
- Hover the mouse cursor on the button to view the last click timestamp;
- You can also use keyboard shortcuts to trigger all of the main functions (+1, -1 and reset):
Default hotkeys are:
-1 : ctrl+shift+H
To customize keyboard shortcuts, copy this link into the address bar: chrome://extensions/shortcuts
Right click on the button and select "Options" to access the options page to access additional features:
- Sound: activate the sound option to hear a sound every time you click on the button;
- Notifications: you can set a limit and you will receive a notification when the counter reaches that number.