Useful shortcuts and quick analyzes for Local SEO`s
The extension offers collection of tools and shortcuts for Local SEO's.
With this extension you get detailed information for every google my business listing in Maps, Local Finder, Knowledge panel and making four different analysis based on maps search results.
Listing details returned by the extension: Name / Address / Phone / All Categories / Verification status / Attributes / Coordinates / All important Google ID’s (CID, Place ID, Knowledge Graph ID) / Export function / Pin function / Links to popular business directories, search engines, different website analysis tools (Speed Test / Mobile Friendly Test / Whois information / Domain backlink analysis etc ). For US listing direct link to corespondig Secretary of state business lookup website.
Four different analyzes when searching in Maps:
- Categories - top categories used, average categories per listing, max categories per listing;
- Reviews - average rating and reviews, maximum/minimum rating and reviews, listings without reviews;
- Attributes - all the attributes used;
- Business Hours - when business are open and the average business hours;
Pin function - the listing information on any website with keyboard combination (CTRL + ALT + E). Easiest way to compare / enter data anywhere.
Export function - export the information (single listing, listings from search results and analyses) in different formats - TXT, JSON, CSV, Excel
The chrome extension is plug and play - no settings or configuration needed!
1. Install the extension
2. Open in new tab google maps
3. Make a search and you will see the analyses.
4. Select any listing from the results and you will see the details.