PlayPosit Fetch allows users to tag and upload videos to the PlayPosit interactive video editor
PlayPosit Fetch! The Video Recorder and Interactivity Authoring Platform allows you to:
1. easily record your computer screen, web camera, and microphone to make no matter instructional learning videos, regardless of your technical skill level.
2. quickly add interactive questions, annotations, and elements into the timeline of videos you find online or upload using the Video Recorder.
✔ Backed by millions of PlayPosit users.
✔ Award-winning interactive video technology.
✔ Unlimited usage and 1-hour recordings.
★ Record your instructional lessons using your webcam, screen, and mic!
★ Use nearly any video you come across on the web!
★ Keep a record of all the most useful videos you find!
★ Add questions, pauses, interactions and more!
★ Crop & trim videos and add branching logic for personalization!
★ Share with others and monitor analytics in real-time!
✪ Corporate Training
✪ Higher Education
✪ K-12 Classrooms
Video Recorder Workflow:
1. Click Start and recording will begin.
2. Present your screen and webcam for up to 60 minutes of recording.
3. Click Finish to end recording and upload to PlayPosit for sharing/editing.
Existing Video Workflow:
1. Find a passive video on YouTube, Vimeo, or another video site.
2. Click the blue doggy icon for that video.
3. Begin adding interactions into that video.
This extension requires an associated PlayPosit account, available at www.playposit.com.
Reach out to your pedagogy director for support or post a ticket on https://playposit.uservoice.com/knowledgebase