Google Chrome extension that exports a Google Play Music playlist to a .csv file.
Warning: this extension is no longer being supported as of December 2019. Behavior may be unpredictable. Use at your own discretion.
1. Using Chrome with playlistExpo for Google Play Music installed, navigate to the Google Play Music playlist you wish to export (https://play.google.com/music/*).
2. Scroll to the top of the webpage containing your playlist.
3. Click the page action icon for playlistExpo for Google Play Music.
4. In the pop-up window, click the download button.
5. Starting at the top of the webpage containing your playlist, slowly scroll down to the bottom of the webpage.
6. Save the newly created .csv file containing your playlist. View your playlist in any spreadsheet program (e.g. Microsoft Excel). If you are not prompted to download the .csv file once you reach the bottom of the webpage, repeat Step 5.
PlaylistExpo script will timeout if song parsing is not completed in 5 minutes.
Git repository: https://github.com/Koster35/playlistExpo_for_Google_Play_Music
✚ Disclaimers, Licenses, and Attributions
Warning: this extension will download file(s) to your computer upon use. Use at your own risk.
The "playlistExpo for Google Play Music" logo uses Raleway Font Family. See "SIL Open Font License.txt" for licensing information.
"playlistExpo for Google Play Music" is neither created or endorsed by Google.