Create a playlist of webpages whether it is for music or videos or just to keep track of what you want to look at.
This extension allows to create a playlist of pages. It will automatically go to the next page after a video or audio in the page has finished playing (working with Youtube™ and SoundCloud®).
It allows to do these following commands:
- Create a playlist of pages
- Add current active page to the playlist (Alt+A)
- Start playing the playlist in the current active tab by choosing a link in the list (Alt+S)
- Start playing the playlist in a new pinned tab by clicking on the logo (Alt+Shift+S)
- Choose to shuffle playlist play
- Choose to loop playlist play
- Reveal playlist in popup (Alt+R)
- Play/Pause the playlist (MediaPlayPause or Alt+S)
- Go to Next page (MediaNext)
- Go to previous page (MediaPrevious)
All these commands can be assigned to a custom shortcut.
Youtube™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.