Keep track of your YouTube playlists
Do you maintain playlists on YouTube? Don't you hate it when a video is deleted or made private, and you don't even remember what it was?
Sync your playlists with Playlist Tracker, and get notified of any changes since the last sync. Notifications will include whether or not any videos have been added, deleted, renamed, or have changed from public to private (and vice versa).
1. The "Playlist ID" is the part after "list=" in the URL of the playlist. For example, for "youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsUMoyJKBqcn7dk3jC3i1023Ie-BntpgF", the "Playlist ID" is "PLsUMoyJKBqcn7dk3jC3i1023Ie-BntpgF".
2. Works only with public playlists for now. Playlists don't have to be your own, they just have to be public.
3. It's a light-weight app, probably can't track more than ~650 videos in total (or so).
4. You may have to re-add your playlists if you clear your browser's cache.
5. If the extension starts behaving weirdly and you have to reset everything, click the clear-all icon on the top-right.
Feedback welcome at email@example.com