PlayIt on XBMC sends selected URL to PlayIt service add-on installed on XBMC that resolves link to video and play/queue in player.
A new exciting way to play videos on your favorite media player XBMC.
How it works:
Sends a URL to PlayIt service add-on running on XBMC. This add-on resolves the URL for video content link. If found, video will be played. Features:
* Queue videos to XBMC player by sending consecutive requests.
* Supports YouTube playlist and Dailymotion playlist.
* Supports most of the Video Hosting website URL.
* Auto-update service add-ons, keeps you up to date on fixes.
This service add-on can be download from AJ Add-ons repository: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/
PlayIt Chrome extension comes with following features:
* Easy accessible button to send Current Active URL to XBMC PlayIt service add-on or enable Frame View (Checkout screenshot).
* Finds videos embedded into iframe and embed containers on current page. Checkout screenshot.
* Context menu item to quickly select a video link and send it across your favorite XBMC.
* Many more features going to come. Enjoy!
- Fix to push unlimited SoundCloud audio requests to XBMC, song never expires. Requires PlayIt v0.4.5
- Fix for the alignment of "PlayIt Frame View" w.r.t. frame element position.
- Fix for clearing last played audio files from XBMC player playlist.
- Integrated playIt button in small size track list of SoundCloud.
- Need PlayIt service add-on v0.3.8.
- Quick fixes for SoundCloud.com integration when a song might not have artwork.
- As per requested by John, playIt integrated into SoundCloud. Enjoy music streaming.
- Options page error labels reserved.
- Save button on Options page saves changes on first click.
- Reset button on Options page should not save changes until Save button is pressed.
- Important security fixes.
- New buttons for Play Active URL and Frame View.
- New Option to hide Frame View button. In this case, the PlayIt button defaults to Play Active URL.
- New Options layout.