Plugin for Playcanvas Editor to add extra useful functions, like coloured model previews, more powerful entity search and others.
A set of extensions for the PlayCanvas editor. Implemented as a Google Chrome extension.
* Decimate models right in the asset window
* Downsize textures with a high quality resample.
* Copy and Paste components and scripts between entities
* Copy and Paste between projects (experimental)
* Colour model view in the assets panel and preview window (no more grey shadows!)
* See whole of asset name in the asset panel
* Bake together meshes to reduce draw calls and improve performance
* Quickly select the Root node and collapse others
* Quickly select the parent of an entity
* Powerful search with RegEx, supports component names, entity names etc and returns all matches (unlike the normal hierarchy search)
* Drop to root - enables items being dropped from the asset panel to be located at the position of the selected entity but then parented to the root - stops accidental creation of complicated deep structures when designing scenes
* Snap to grid - snaps one or more entities that are already in the scene to the current grid interval - normal snapping in PlayCanvas does not round the existing position, but only move
items it by grid increments.
* Snap Rotation - snaps the Y rotation of one or more entities to a 90 degree increment. Useful for laying out levels.