Sends videos in pages like youtube to an external MPV player
Chrome extension and python server that allows you to play videos in webpages with MPV instead.
Right-click links and pages to play videos in MPV.
Works on nearly every website thanks to youtube-dl.
Requires several dependencies, see website for more info.
1. Install MPV
2. Install Python 2 or 3 and pip
3. Install this chrome extension
4. Install server: `pip install git+git://github.com/thann/play-with-mpv --user`
5. Run server: `play-with-mpv` or use linux shortcut
6. (optional) Autostart on linux: `cp ~/.local/share/applications/'Play With MPV (server).desktop' ~/.config/autostart/`