This extension helps developers more efficiently build apps with the Play Framework.
* Auto-Refresh on Change
* Open Editor to Error
To enable the auto-refresh in Play Framework applications you need to install an SBT plugin. More info: https://github.com/jamesward/play-auto-refresh
Version 0.0.11 & 0.0.12
- The src file linking should work in Play 2.2 & 2.3
Version 0.0.9 & 0.0.10
- Attempt to fix the URL matching glob
- Works on any Play port
- Preserve scroll position
Version 0.0.5 & 0.0.6
- Add the jQuery map file
- Small bug fixes
- When a editor URL does not have an HTTP handler, we can't seem to open it via AJAX (and thus avoiding a new tab to be opened). Until we find a workaround for it, we open the URL in _blank (new tab).
- Adds support to click a compile error and have an IDE opened to the correct line. More details:
- Includes support for auto-refreshing the browser whenever a compile runs. *Requires the "play-auto-refresh" SBT plugin: https://github.com/jamesward/play-auto-refresh