This extension adds an indicator that shows whether the page has listed in the platform statuses.
Platform Status Indicator shows whether a specification you are reading is listed on the browsers' platform statues (Chrome, Edge, WebKit and Firefox).
Q. Will this addon send URLs I am visiting?
A. No. Platform Status Indicator does not send any URLs you are visiting to any servers. Instead, Platform Status Indicator downloads platform status data which contains every URL of specification that Platform Status Indicator supports. So Platform Status Indicator does not need to send any URLs to any servers.
Platform Status Indicator uses data are from
- https://www.chromestatus.com/features (CC BY 2.5)
- https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/status/ (CC BY 2.5)
- https://webkit.org/status/ (LGPL)
- https://github.com/mozilla/platform-status (Apache License 2.0)
- http://www.specref.org/ (CC0)
Material icons are from https://design.google.com/icons/ (CC BY 4.0).