Shows graphs and diagrams rendered by PlantUML (UML, Ditaa and Dot).
Renders UML diagram as defined in a text file. For full syntax of the text file, see:
1. Install the extension from Chrome Web Store.
2. Open text file from web server with UML diagram definition in browser (the text starts with @startuml).
3. See the rendered UML diagram!
Chrome does not allow fetching content from local files anymore, so you have to start a local web server that will serve the local text file. One simple way if you have Python 3 is to run `python -m http.server` command in the directory with your PlantUML files.
- Automatically updates the diagram when the file at given URL is changed.
- You can use your own server by changing the server URL in the popup of the action button (action button is displayed while viewing PlantUML files).
Your data on all websites
: Used to check whether the current page contains PlantUML diagram.
- Added option to change type (PNG/SVG/TXT/None).
- Recognizes Ditaa and Dot graphs.
- The first version.
Credits go to Arnaud Roques, the author of the PlantUML. If you like this plugin, support the original author via the PayPal button on the PlantUML site (http://plantuml.sourceforge.net/index.html).