Allows to zoom-in images without smoothing.
This small extension allows you to zoom-in images without that annoying smoothing, that Chromium engine does.
- Click the right side of image to zoom-in and left side to zoom-out (note that when you zoomed in, the zoom hitbox remain relative to original size).
- You can also use Shift + Click to zoom-out, Ctrl + Click to zoom-in and Alt + Click to reset zoom.
- You can inspect image without opening it directly, just right-click on image and press "Inspect scaled" item in context menu.
Maximum zoom: 16x (1600%).
- Options page
- No .webp animations support (and probably never will).
3.0.0: Total rewriting of extension. Currently lacks of some features like options page. Custom memory-optimized gif parsing and rendering.
2.3.3: New icons; Rendering fixes.
* Reworked method of scaling. Significant speed-up.
* Full in-page feature support.
2.0 / 2.0.5 (Hotfix)
* Added options page.
* Added in-page vieweing feature.
* Small optimizations in algorithms.
1.4.2 Fixed (again) GIF files showing.
1.4.1 (possible) Fixed switch button didn't shows.
1.4 Code rewrite, GIF files must be shown correctly. Switch between original image and canvas added to context menu (right click menu, that the reason, why extension now requires access to tabs).
1.1 Added Shift+Click for zoom-out; Fix for images fit in screen.
1.0 Added GIF images support. Used parser source codes from http://slbkbs.org/jsgif/
0.85 Fix for image viewing. (Both fits or not)
0.8 Changed zooming method.
0.7 Fix for image viewing. (That didn't fits in screen)
0.6 Fix for image viewing. (That fits in screen)
0.5 Initial Release.