Allows you to overlay a design to improve the precision of frontend development
Overlay a design on a webpage for easily following a wireframe or design when developing.
This extension comes with an easy to use UI thats sits out of the way as a dev-tools panel. It allows a developer or designer to add a transparent image over real HTML in order to assisting in writing html structure and css that is close to designs or wireframes.
- Adjustable opacity.
- Sits out of the way in Dev-tools panel
- Easy to use UI
- Real time opacity and positioning for images
- Open Dev-tools, a new panel called PixelTool will be created, select this.
- Upload the image you wish to overlay.
- Click Overlay image.
- Adjust the X and Y axis and the opacity in real time.
By Spencer Walden @ www.spencer-walden.com