The Pitchworthy extension reminds you of your Top 5 tasks every time you open a new tab, pulled from your Pitchworthy.co taskboard.
Pitchworthy is designed to help you and your team Get Aligned, Continually Improve, and most importantly, *Get Stuff Done*.
With the Pitchworthy extension for your browser, we bring the power and motivational energy of the Pitchworthy App into your browser and daily activity to keep your top tasks top of mind.
Steps to use the Pitchworthy browser extension:
1. Register on https://www.pitchworthy.co/signup/
2. Set up your basic milestones, goals, and tasks on the Pitchworthy taskboard
3. Assign yourself tasks in your Top 5 list on the Pitchworthy taskboard
4. Install and sign in to the Pitchworthy extension on your Chrome Browser
5. Rock your startup list, and celebrate getting the most important things done on your to-do list, every day
6. If you have multiple teams on Pitchworthy, you can switch between teams by clicking on “Teams” in the menu bar
The basic features of Pitchworthy for teams includes:
* Team Taskboard, including Team Milestones, Individual Goals (within those Milestones), and Tasks
* Team Dashboard, including modals to guide teams in best practices such as stakeholder interviews and key learnings, and creates a shared repository of those key elements for the team, mentors, and trainers to refer to.
* Daily review forms, to encourage daily reflection and celebration of tasks completed with your team members, and to guide people in the process of continual daily improvement
* Mentor Request support for teams that have invited mentors to join their team, to help facilitate a more effective and efficient mentor-team support process
You can see introductory videos for Pitchworthy here: https://www.pitchworthy.co/videos
PITCHWORTHY IS OPTIMIZED FOR TEAMS AND STARTUPS, AND AMAZING FOR TRAINING, ACCELERATION, AND SUPPORT PROGRAMS
While Pitchworthy was built first and foremost for teams and startups to move faster, smarter, and together, we also know that people often learn best in learning communities, and with the support of trainers, coaches, and mentors.
That’s why Pitchworthy also includes some exciting features for collaborative learning and support. These can be used by accelerators, SME training programs, coaches, or other startup or organizational development programs.
The basic features of Pitchworthy for programs includes:
See a Program Dashboard to see progress of all the teams in your program, and each team separately
Program management functions for people who run programs (accelerator, entrepreneurship and project-based learning classes, SME training programs, coaching and professional development programs, etc)
Facilitate and monitor the interactions between mentors and startups
Send messages and assign tasks from the Program Dashboard to individual teams, or all teams in your program
We hope these elements of the Pitchworthy platform helps you, your program, and your teams Get Aligned, Continually Improve, and most importantly, *Get Stuff Done*.