New Tab themes with HD wallpapers of Pirates of the Caribbean movie 2017 - Dead Men Tell No Tales.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of Pirates of the Caribbean everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love Pirates of the Caribbean, like me, I've created this Pirates of the Caribbean NewTab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Pirates of the Caribbean wallpapers. Shuffle all Thor pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean themes only. More HD wallpapers of Pirates of the Caribbean will be added soon. Such as Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest, Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End, Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (also known as Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge outside the US and Japan) is a 2017 American fantasy swashbuckler film, and the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is directed by Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg from a script by Jeff Nathanson, with Jerry Bruckheimer serving again as producer. Johnny Depp, Kevin McNally and Geoffrey Rush reprise their roles as Jack Sparrow, Joshamee Gibbs and Hector Barbossa, respectively. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales also stars Javier Bardem as Armando Salazar, Brenton Thwaites as Henry Turner and Kaya Scodelario as Carina Smyth. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales also features the returns of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley as Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann respectively, following their absence from the fourth installment, On Stranger Tides.
- The filmmakers cited the first installment, Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl, as inspiration for the script and tone of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Pre-production for the film started shortly before On Stranger Tides was released in early 2011, with Terry Rossio writing a script for the film. In early 2013, Jeff Nathanson was hired to write a new script, with Depp being involved in Nathanson's writing process. Initially planned for a 2015 release, the film was delayed to 2016 and then to 2017, due to script and budget issues. Principal photography started in Australia in February 2015, after the Australian government offered Disney $20 million of tax incentives, and ended in July 2015. It is set to be released in conventional, Disney Digital 3-D, RealD 3D and IMAX 3D formats on May 26, 2017.