Native Google Chrome extension for picture in picture mode. Supports Youtube, Twitch, Mixer, Facebook and many other platforms.
Native Google Chrome extension for picture in picture mode(also known as mini mode). Supports Youtube, Twitch, Mixer, Netflix, Facebook and many other platforms.
This extension utilizes experimental web platform features which aren't enabled by default yet.
Picture in picture mode can be forced with this extension even if website doesn't support it.
How to set up PiP mode on Chrome
Enable three experimental web platform features
1.chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features(put this link into url address bar and press enter)
2. chrome://flags/#enable-surfaces-for-videos(put this link into url address bar and press enter)
3. chrome://flags/#enable-picture-in-picture(put this link into url address bar and press enter)
After those steps extension should work as intended.
Ways to use extension
Click the extension icon whenever any kind of video is present on the current page.
* Right click on the video and click "Force picture in picture mode"
* `Alt + shift + s` on Windows or `Cmd+Shift+S`on Mac whenever video is present on the page
* Click PiPPY icon which is embedded in supported players(current only Twitch.tv)
Extension uses icons which are provided by https://icons8.com