Pipeliner CRM helps you create records from information you find on the web and then view the CRM data in Gmail.
Pipeliner CRM Web Clipper + Pipeliner CRM Gmail Inbox App are tools that seamlessly integrate with Pipeliner CRM.
Pipeliner CRM Web Clipper helps you to easily clip web pages, (or even select parts of web pages) as leads, accounts, contacts and even tasks and store them in Pipeliner CRM. Pipeliner CRM Gmail Inbox App enables you to view all contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, tasks, and appointments associated with email addresses--without switching between Pipeliner CRM and Gmail.
GMAIL INBOX APP [NEW]
- View all contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, tasks, and appointments associated with email addresses--without switching between Pipeliner CRM and Gmail. Your Pipeliner CRM data appears directly within Gmail. With Pipeliner CRM Smart Preview Pane for Gmail, get detailed information about the sender of an email message within seconds.
CLIP WEB PAGES
- When find a web page that is relevant to your business, you can clip it into Pipeliner as a lead, account or even a task for you to check out later. Example: Create a business lead out of a website page you have found.
HIGHLIGHT WEB PAGE CONTENT
- When you browse a web page, and part of the page content is relevant to your business, just highlight it with a mouse and click Pipeliner CRM Web Clipper to save that information in Pipeliner as a lead, account, contact or even a task for you to check out later. Example: Save a contact from LinkedIn as a contact in Pipeliner CRM.
PREVIEW CLIPPED RECORDS
- When clipping a new record into Pipeliner, Pipeliner CRM Web Clipper now shows you a preview screen, where you can easily review clipping data and even add more useful data to the clipped account or contact.
- When you browse a particular web page (LinkedIn, for example), Pipeliner CRM Web Clipper is able to recognize it, and will clip even more publicly available information for you, such as contact’s position, email address or even a phone number.