Put a pin in your favourite post and add it to the sidebar in Google+
With the Pin It extension you can, "Pin" your favourite post to the sidebar in Google+ so you can always find them and follow a particular thread, post or conversation. Pin your favourite post today!
For reporting bugs or general questions read here > https://plus.google.com/110099175671440154323/posts/SVtdK1d1jTC?hl=en
- Google+ seems to periodically update and change the structure of their HTML which will cause PinIt to appear broken. If this does happen leave a comment here > https://plus.google.com/110099175671440154323/posts/SVtdK1d1jTC?hl=en
[CHROME EXTENSION CONFLICTS]
- SGPlus - Turn off "Merge feed in Main G+ Feed" in order for PinIt to work.
- minor update (Google+ updated again :( )
- minor update
v1.2.2 - v1.2.3
- Updated application name from "PinIt" to "PinIt for Google Plus™"
- General update due to Google+ update, pins can now be seen.
- Updated graphics for Pin It logo and pins
- Fixed pins not showing up after clicking the "load more" button. Post can now be pinned.
- Optimized the loading of Pins and sidebar, slight delay has been set to allow for G+ to load first then load PinIt.
- Clicking on any of your "Streams/Circles" in the left sidebar will now load pins and pins sidebar.
- Removed dependency on HTML CSS for pins and sidebar positioning.
- Moved PinIt sidebar up to the second box in the G+'s right sidebar, under your friends list.
- Fixed pins conflict with G+me extension. Pins now capture the url link, instead of displaying a 404.