Add bookmarks to Pinboard as easily as regular Chrome bookmarks.
Lightweight extension that adds the current tab to your Pinboard with a single click (or keyboard command). It works similarly to Chrome's default bookmarking, with a minimalist UI.
- Visit any site and click the pin icon to bookmark (or Cmd/Ctrl+i)
- Edit title, description, tags, private and read later options if desired
- Autocomplete tags using Tab
- Press Enter or Esc to close menu
- Set whether new bookmarks are private or to read later by default
- Show or hide the private and read later checkboxes
- Configure the keyboard shortcut at chrome://extensions (bottom right of the page)