Use Pike to add private comments to the links you share with friends.
Pike makes sharing links faster and enables you to add private comments to the contents of links before you share them with friends/colleagues or keep them for yourself.
Pike's use cases:
1. When you want to quickly draw the attention of a friend to a specific portion of web content.
2. When you want to add private comments to different sections of an article before sharing the link.
3. When you want to have discussions around certain portions of an article right in the article.
4. When you want to save a link but with personal notes on some portions of the contents of the link.
5. Think of any? Share with us.
To use Pike:
1. Highlight any piece of text
2. Right click on it (for pc users) or hold the control key whilst clicking on it (for mac users)
3. Choose 'Pike a friend' from the options and leave a comment for your friend by typing @ + your friend’s name and the message OR leave a comment for yourself by not mentioning anyone.
Pike is a helpful way to share links. Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or check out http://pikeapp.com/support for any issues.