Picture-in-Picture mode allows you to watch video in a floating window with playback video controls. Floating video extension
Play video in a floating window with no interruption from work or searching the web. Called picture-in-picture mode creates a fully working video player that will float with you across the browser and always on the top of other windows.
After clicking the icon selected video is opened outside the browser in a mini player with all functionality of the original player and general playback video controls. Fully customized settings suppose to resize the floating window as much as you want and set it at any place on the screen.
Picture-in-picture mode supports all video formats and works with popular video hubs like Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook and many others. Floating Video extension equipped with bunch of useful features, such as the following:
- Broad playback controls allow you to manage video files like on the original video player: advanced/ rewind, play/ stop video, etc.
- custom settings concerning window: set it in any place on the screen.
- supports all video formats
- resize floating window for convenient watching
- play video in a pop-up from all websites including all popular
- Hotkeys (Keyboard shortcut) function added
Watch video in a window that is always on the top of other websites and opened applications. Keep watching the video while browsing other websites or review sheets and graphics. Opened video will always upper other windows and float from site to site.