Picto4 Me - Communication Boards / Editor / Player / Chat
Picto4me for Google Drive allows you to create, edit, play and share communication boards straight on the Google Drive.
It is the easiest online application for designing communication boards, and the integration with Google Drive is pretty slick:
1) Create new boards directly from the "Create New" menu,
2) Edit board just by clicking on them,
3) Share boards as you share any other Google Drive document
4) Play the boards using switches, mouse cameramouse or keyboard
5) Give natural voices to your pictograms
6) Two Level Keyboard with audible selection and large screen
7) The powerfull Autodesk Pixlr Image Editor is seamlessly integrated with Picto4me editor.
8) Download your board as PDF
9) Insert images images from web, your computer, or straight from your web cam
10) Play all projects or one projects
11) Initial board thumbnail
12) Natural voice synthesizer or audio file for image description
13) Natural voice synthesizer for typed sentences on the two level keyboard
14) Yes/No Pictogram overlay
15) Drag-and-drop your images and soud files
16) Manage user groups
17) Apply YES NO icons to images
18) Build educational games applying effects like shadows and makes
19) Integrate picto4me board with Telegram and start chatting with icons/audio/message strait from the board
All on your Google Chrome Browser!
We are just starting and we would love to hear your feedback!
If you are interested in knowing more about our projects, please send us a message, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Give us a review ;-)
The displayed images are not sold by Picto4me. As many other editor the picto4me application only provides a simple way to search for images already available on the Net. You should contact the authors to acquire the license to use copyright images in to your communication boards
Picto4Me uses ARASAAC pictograms (http://arasaac.org) which are work of Sergio Palao for Aragon Goverment that publishes under Creative Common’s License (BY-NC-SA).