Create photo galleries from social #hashtags
Several million photos are shared across social networking sites every day. Quickly create photo galleries that you can share and enjoy with Picsho.
Find images across various photo sharing networks including Twitter, Instagram, Twitpic, Flickr, Lockerz, yFrog. Choose the network you want to search along with your selected hashtag. Mix & match several hashtags and networks with the "Add More" button for limitless social network/hashtag combinations.
Once photos are found, you can customize your gallery by weeding out off-topic images (or images that you simply don't like). Add a title and then save your customized gallery to view later or share with others.
You can share your gallery via the URL link and social buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and more. You can also embed your galleries into blogs (Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, Posterous, etc) or into pages on your custom website.
Log in to Picsho to take advantage of even more features. Keep track of the galleries you created as well as the galleries you Favorited. Unlock a custom URL for a home to display all of your galleries and favorites.
Version Update 1.5
- Re-edit feature: search for newer photos
- Manually add specific photos to your gallery
- Raw HTML generator updated
- Minor bug fixes
Version Update 1.4
- Re-edit feature enabled
- Categories enabled
- Minor bug fixes
Version Update 1.3
- Search feature enabled
- Support for raw HTML of created Picshos (logged in users)
- Minor bug fixes related to created Picshos and Favorites
Version Update 1.2
- Logged in users can keep track of the Picshos they create
- Logged in users can keep track of their Favorite Picshos
- Logged in users cans create a Custom URL (picsho.com/YourName) to share their created Picsho