Photo Editor for Work. Runs Offline on Chromebook. Supports Layers.
NOTICE: Google is phasing out Chrome App for Mac and Windows. Piconion Online (https://piconion.com/editor/) with Google Drive support is now available for replacement.
Pro Photo Editor for Chromebook.
1. Basic: resize, crop, flip, image adjustments, apply filters, add stickers, capture image from camera, support layer management and pixel art.
2. Layer Styles: drop shadow, color and gradient overlays.
3. Transform: rotate, scale, move.
4. Text: insert and edit your text. Many beautiful fonts.
5. Pen: create shapes or paths by bezier curve.
6. Painting: brush, pencil, eraser tools.
7. Selection: copy, cut, delete, fill, and stroke.
8. Flood Fill/Gradient: fill area with single color or gradient.
9. Eyedropper: sample colors from image.
10. Tuning: blur, sharpen, and smudge.
11. Darkroom: dodge and burn.
12. Work offline.
Release notes: v2.5.0
1. New: Build and manage multiple paths.
2. New: Undo/Redo path operations.
3. Improve: PPF (Piconion Project File) supports path data.
4. Improve: Re-designed sidebar layout.
5. Change: Double-click layer name to make change.
6. Many small bugs fix and improvements.
Release notes: v2.4.4
1. Improve: Optimize layout in the full screen mode.
Release notes: v2.4.0
1. New: You could combine, subtract and intersect selections are supported in the selection tools.
2. Improve: Add hot keys (Ctrl +/-) to zoom in/out.
3. Improve: Support scaling by the fixed-ratio in the transform tool.
4. Many small bugs fix and improvements.