Fast and powerful screenshot tool. Capture whole pages or areas, edit screenshots, and share them via link.
Enjoy how effortless it is to take a screenshot of an entire webpage with PicFlip. This Chrome extension allows you to capture, edit, print, copy, send to OneNote, and save screenshots in PDF, JPEG, GIF, and PNG formats.
PicFlip can take a capture a full page or of a selected area. Then you can edit or annotate the screenshot.
You can save the captured image in a PDF format with links or as a JPEG or PNG file. Also, you can print screenshots or simply copy them to the clipboard. The images *Name* creates are instant. They rest on your device not producing any traffic. This extension can even work offline.
With PicFlip you can:
- Take a screenshot of a complete web page
- Screenshot only the visible area
- Select a custom area and capture it
- Copy, print, and save screenshots
Activate an upgrade from the settings to get the opportunity to:
- Save screenshots as PDF documents with links
- Screenshot certain elements
- Capture all active tabs and save the screenshot as a single PDF file
- Edit screenshots: crop, change the size, add arrows and text, add blur, apply various effects.
- Send the screenshot to OneNote (Only in Pro version)
- Print and save screenshots in different formats: PDF, PNG, GIF, JPEG, and BMP
- Upload screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Google Picasa, EasyCaptures, ImageShack
- Send screenshots directly to the email
- Export screenshots to external editors