Personalized photos from your Google Photos account in your new tabs.
See personalized, random photos in your new tabs linked to your Google Photos account, getting your best memories in front of you throughout the day!
Every time you open a new tab you'll be shown a random photo from your Google Photos and Picasa accounts.
You can choose which albums you want to see and hide to avoid embarrassing content from popping up unexpectedly. You can also temporarily disable personalization for presentations or public spaces.
This product is not made by Google and has no official association with Google Photos.
Hope you enjoy!
New in version 0.20
- History mode! Now scroll through the last 10 photos you've seen.
New in version 0.19
- Allow toggling how images are fit to the browser (zoom versus contain)
- Options UI overhaul
New in version 0.18
- bug fixes when using the extension on multiple devices
New in version 0.17
- prevent common video thumbnail types from showing up
- add rate and donate buttons
New in version 0.16
- add ability to hide/show album info
- add compact controls mode
- fix a bug causing extension to break after photos are removed from albums
New in version 0.15
- add ability to easily copy / save images using the browser's controls
New in version 0.14:
- disable personalized photos temporarily from config page
- faster image loading when personalization is disabled / not setup
- better algorithm for choosing what photo to display