PhoneMarks Extension enables you to synchronize bookmarks between Chrome and Android.
PhoneMarks is the simplest way to synchronise your bookmarks between your Chrome browser and your standard Android browser.
PhoneMarks consists of two parts; an Android application and a Chrome extension and will require installing both to synchronise. The Android application can be found by searching for 'PhoneMarks' in the Android Marketplace or visiting: https://market.android.com/search?q=phonemarks
PhoneMarks works by storing a synchronisation file within your GoogleDocs area and transferring them between the two systems.
There are 2 versions;
- Free version only supports synchronisation of bookmarks from Chrome to Android.
- Pro version supports complete synchronisation of bookmarks between Chrome and Android.
## Installation ##
Install the Chrome extension, authenticate with your GoogleDocs account and visit the options page. From this page you can select a folder to synchronise. Click the PhoneMarks icon to synchronise.
Install the Android application, setup your account/authenticate. Click the Synchronise button.
PhoneMarks supports sub-folders from your Chrome browser.
- In the stock browser, it will include them at the start of the bookmark name, separating them with '-'. (No Folder Support)
- In the SGS1 browser, it will create a single folder for each listing of folders, combining the folder names. (Single Level Folder Support)
- In the SGS2 browser, it will create the matching folder structure. (Full Folder Support)