Makes Phantombuster easier to use by automatically retrieving your session cookies
Phantombuster is the growth-hackers favorite weapon. Elected best Growth-hacking tool of 2018 by the Bad-Ass Marketers and Founders, they keep innovating thanks to their digital marketing platform.
On our path to make Growth-hacking available to non-technical people we've decided to simplify the process of filling out your session cookies.
This extension will automatically retrieve the session cookies of the websites you're connected to. Once you're in Phantombuster, just click on "Connect to Website" to fill the session cookies input field.
If you Shift-click on the "Connect to Website" button, it will open a new tab to that website, even if you are already logged-in, without logging you out. This allows you to get the cookies from multiple accounts at the same time.
If you have any question about this extension, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or directly on our Intercom support chat.
- 1.1.4 update:
- Extension's button redirects to the dashboard
- 1.1.3 update:
- Added support for TikTok
- 1.1.2 update:
- Small text changes
- 1.1.1 update:
- Small css fix
- Shift+Click on the button opens a new session
- 1.1.0 update:
- Added support for Quora and Pinterest
- New UI
- Better Zaps (Zapier) configuration page support
- 1.0.10 update:
- This version makes the extension working on the brand new Phantombuster UI
- 1.0.9 update:
- This extension release handles correctly new Phantombuster APIs configurations.
Affected Phantombuster APIs: Session Cookie Tester
The session cookie button is now updated when you change the network select choice.
1.0.8 can only handle the very first choice of the select.
- 1.0.8 update:
- Support added for Zaps (Zapier) configuration page.
- 1.0.7 update:
- Added support for GitHub, Intercom and Uber APIs.