Calculate pH for acid/base mixtures and trace titration curves
pH APP is a chemistry web app that allows to
- calculate the pH of a solution in water
- trace a titration curve
- export data into spradsheet/graph applications
from a list of common acids/bases or by adding the pK of other compounds.
pH APP is a pH calculator for teaching/learning titrations in analytical chemistry.
NEW v. 2.0.0: One pH Curve - a new module added. Allows to easily trace a pH curve, by changing few parameters. A new pH curve appears upon changing parameters.
v. 1.2.1 (Titration Curves):
- bug fixed (on export to file, legend position fixed).
NEW v. 1.2 (Titration Curves):
- pH curves can be downloaded (png, jpeg, pdf, svg) or printed
- tooltip allowed when hovering over a point of the curve, yielding the values of the point
NEW v. 1.1 (pH of a mixture): if volumes are set to zero, concentrations are meant to be those in the final mixture.