Use a single master password to generate secure passwords for all websites - without losing track of passwords you cannot change.
Your new best way to manage passwords
* Only one password to remember
* Conveniently integrated into your browser
* No need to trust us, your data stays on your device (safely encrypted)
* Most passwords never stored but generated when needed
* Easy to recover a password without access to your device
* Multiple backup strategies supported
* Sync data between multiple devices easily
* Free and open source
How to use PfP
* What's so painful about passwords? https://pfp.works/documentation/painful-passwords/
* Choosing a master password: https://pfp.works/documentation/choosing-master-password/
* Generated or stored password? https://pfp.works/documentation/generated-vs-stored/
* Recovery strategies: https://pfp.works/documentation/recovery-strategies/
* Why enter the master password so often? https://pfp.works/documentation/autolock/
* Could my passwords be compromised? https://pfp.works/documentation/threat-analysis/
Using PfP without a browser extension
There is an online version of PfP available: https://pfp.works/webclient/. It has some limitations compared to the browser extension but can be used in case of emergency.
Source code / Contributing
The extension source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/palant/pfp/. See https://pfp.works/contributing/ for more information.